Monday 23 November 2015

Within


Within me I discern a small inner voice

It has been waiting patiently to connect with me …

Waiting silently for the noise to diminish,

Awaiting an audience with my harried soul

Waiting…..

Without agenda or need

Awaiting a miniscule gap in the incessant cacophony…

An opportune parting of the clouds in which to reveal itself,

Baited and ready with answers to the questions that I haven’t yet asked

A healing balm at the ready…

 

The small inner voice is calling my outer self

To come home and align itself in resonance…

To give it permission to sooth my weary soul

To fill me with a trove of ancient wisdom

And healing from the great heart

To quench my thirst and satiate my desiring

To connect with the Mother of all mothers

And receive a warm nurturing embrace…

A healing balm for my heart’s aching

A caring ear,

A soothing word of assurance

 

The message my inner voice wants me to know is…

That everything is as it is meant to be

That I am enough…

That I am intentioned,

That my timing is perfect,

That I am cared for by the unseen realm of Divinity

That I should savour every never-to-be-repeated moment

That there is no judgement

That I am infinite love

And that I am free.

Have an awesome week, beautiful soul!
Namaste
Nicolette
P.S. This week create a gap in your incessant rushing from one experience to the next, that you may experience the wisdom within you.
Be happy! I love you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment