Tuesday 1 December 2015

Girlfriends



I read some years ago a Psychology professor stated that in order for a woman to enhance her longevity she should cultivate her girlfriends.

Today I wish to pay special tribute to you incredible women out there, who mean the world to me.

I am so grateful for your support and undying loyalty, especially during the past couple of months. You have taken turns carrying me when my load has been heavy. You have sustained me with hope and filled me with encouragement when I couldn’t see the light. You have held my hand when I have needed emotional support, and been a listening ear that upheld and heard me when I needed to vent. You walked beside me when I needed companionship. You walked behind me in case I fell, when I needed to try it my way.

Your relentless non-judgement has been my pillar of strength and safety net. Each one of you has stepped up to the plate at just the right time to be there for me in whichever way Spirit has led you. For your intuitiveness, obedience and generosity I THANK YOU!!!

Your advice from outside my frame of reference has proved invaluable. You have been my ballast when I have most needed you and my sounding boards when I needed to challenge my conditioning. You have been like light houses helping me navigate my way through rather tempestuous seas.  You are my Earth Angels looking out for me, always at the ready with helpful words of wisdom. You validate me and give me a sense of purpose and belonging.

You are my playmates when my soul needs frivolity. You are my reprieve from the chores and hardships of everyday life. Your laughter, kind words, and loyalty are what add value and meaning to my life.

You are my lifeline when I am worn ragged by my fears, always at the ready with tissues, chocolate or wine.

You are always there to remind me that hardship only endures for a season. You are a constant reminder to me that I will once again make it to the place where you are standing right now. You motivate me to accept life’s lessons as they evolve and grow me.

I am so blessed to be a woman and to belong to the female tribe. Thank you my, Earth sisters, for all the value, meaning, nurturing and sweetness you bring to my life.

I love you all.
Nicolette

 

No comments:

Post a Comment