Monday 2 November 2015

LOVE LIFE


                                                  
Today, let’s take a page out of Rumi’s notebook and define what we love in order to define what and who we are and take ownership of the lives we have created…

I love nature and long walks on the beach. I feel close to my Creator.

I love sunrises and sunsets. They remind me that God is a forgiving God.

I love ALL people. It awakens the knowing in me that my family is Universal.

I love trees. They are so grounded and they symbolise quiet inner strength and control.

I love animals. They teach me unconditional love.

I love ice cream. I always feel young, innocent and childlike when I eat it.

I love kisses and hugs. They make me feel warm and connected.

I love my five senses. They fill me with gratitude for the euphoric experiences they afford me.

I love my inspirational writing and speaking. They infuse me with positive energy and make me happy.

I love the law of giving and receiving. It validates me knowing that we all have valuable gifts for one another.

I love surprises. They give me hope for the future and keep me detached from the past.

I love learning from wise masters. It expands my consciousness.

I love diving into life, getting messy and learning from my mistakes. It reminds me that I am human and am worthy of self-forgiveness.

I love risk. It makes me feel alive.

I love diversity. It keeps me young, intrigued and fascinated by life.

I love the sun. It reminds me of who I am which is love and is everlasting.

I am passionate about life. It is such an experiential adventure.

What do you love? I’d love for you to write and tell me. 

Have an awesome week!

Love

Nicolette

 


No comments:

Post a Comment