Monday 26 October 2015

Beauty in Ordinary Places

 
I am inspired by this message from Dr Wayne Dyer this morning.
“See beauty in ordinary places.”

This is a reminder to me to stop rushing through life, to slow down to a crawl, to pause and notice my breath, to feel the sensations of the air on my skin, to smell the gorgeous scent of the ‘yesterday, today and tomorrows’, to delight in the carpet of purple flowers shed by the jacaranda trees that are adorning our sidewalks, to have intrigue for the busy little bees as they buzz and flit from bloom to bloom.
Something within me is tickled as I watch the leaves fluttering in the gentle breeze. I am in awe as I draw within to the pauses between my breaths and find the magic in the stillness that resides there.
Beauty is found everywhere in the simplest of things. We are surrounded by it. Just open your eyes in appreciation and soak it up.
Today I would like to gift you with the inspiration I shared with the Seventh Ray Spiritual Church yesterday. The talk was titled, ‘Gratitude’. We kicked off with inspiration by Louie Schwartzberg. Here is the link to the You Tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4115qFsdWKQ .
Click here to listen to my talk.
Enjoy and have a beautiful, inspired week.
Lots of love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment