Monday 5 October 2015

Taking Back my Power


I have been living in a self-sabotaging state of complacent denial, pretending to myself that I was happy. This past year has been gruelling for me as I have wrestled with my fears and tried to hold them at bay. But, about six weeks ago my intuition, gut or whatever you wish to call it was screaming at me: “Say what you want! Just take a step in the direction of your desires! Trust! Be assertive! Move!

And so I did.

I took the initial leap of faith. I set my intent to fly.

Of course once the initial intent was set, there was a follow through of action and each day has presented its set of challenges – doubt, fear again, guilt, more fear, self-sabotaging thoughts of unworthiness, fear of failure, facing others’ judgement, and so on.

However, there has been one consistent companion by my side. Her name is ‘Intuition’. Each time I have checked in with myself as to the certainty or stupidity of my courageous move, I have felt her strength, her assurance that all I need to do is have faith. I am strong in that one inner calling which anchors me to my Higher Spirit Self. Her message is clear.

“Just keep going forward. Take another small step, no matter how tiny. Each tiny step takes you that bit closer to manifesting the life you intend for yourself.”

It is one thing to hear the voice of intuition, but it is entirely another to have the courage to act on it.

So today, I am stepping out in courage, faith and intent backed by steadfast discipline.

I am saying NO to anything that stands in the way of my flight path.

I am prioritising my needs and focusing on following through on my intuition.

I am putting the desires of my heart before the desires of my flesh. 

I am aligning myself with my Highest good for the true manifestation of my life purpose.

And I am opening myself to all the help that the angelic realm is offering me.

I believe I will soar. I believe I am following my highest chosen path and I believe that victory believes in me.

Nothing stands in the way of our success other than fear. And fear is a grand illusion. Whatever we focus on we give our power to and hence we manifest. So, today I stepped up to the edge of the precipice and with clear vision I took that leap of faith.

Here’s to you taking back your power, by facing your fears and following through on your intuition. If you haven’t as yet signed up for the free ‘Intuition Summit’ which kicks off in two days’ time, then sign up here.

Have a beautiful week.

Lots of love                                                                                                                                                Nicolette

 

No comments:

Post a Comment