Tuesday 29 September 2015

Intuition

 

During an interview with Abby Gooch for the ‘Intuitive U’ Global Summit that is releasing on the 7 October, I was asked what intuition feels like and thought I would share.
Intuition is something which we are all born with. It is not only gifted to a select few. Every one of us has our own innate knowing, our inner guide or barometer so to speak. We all just have a different experience of it. Some of us experience it physically whilst others may be alerted via the emotions or the mind. Creative people may experience visual pictures or auditory signals. Whichever way the Holy Spirit speaks is unimportant. The only thing of significance is that you persevere with it until you become fully conversant and have a direct line with Spirit/God.
Intuition is God’s messaging centre for lack of a better description.
For me personally, I experience this fluttery, uneasy, anxious feeling in my gut. Initially it feels like I am nervous or fearful and as I cross examine and question myself I uncover that it is not fear but something else. I sense this foreboding or warning from the unseen world.
In the early days when I wasn’t skilled at identifying this special frequency I would brush off the feeling as fear and suppress it. The result was that on two separate occasions I was burgled. Both times thereafter I reprimanded myself for ignoring what I intuitively knew and promised myself to pay closer attention to this voice in the future. I have since become quite skilled at listening to this direct line from God. I have caught my purse mid-air as pick pocketers tried to remove it from my jacket pocket. On one occasion I left a scene moments before a car was stolen outside my friend’s house. There have been numerous times that I have, by following my impulses, averted situations that would have negatively affected me.
What you need to know is that your intuition is still intact, albeit forgotten. Sadly, for most of us who grew up with mainstream parenting, our intuition was conditioned out of us. I believe it began when we started identifying with all kinds of objects like the house is big, the mouse is small, the grass is green, the apple is red. Look Mommy. Look at the fat man. Oh no Johnny! Don’t say that. You are embarrassing me. That was hurtful telling the truth in public. You must hide the truth. Tell white lies. They are not lies at all. It is what civilised people do. This is the correct way humanity communicates….. Hummm….

Can you relate? Oh dear! This is how our intuition has been buried alive under a pile of conditioned lies. And our education systems, our religion and society has continued to reinforce and support this suppression, encouraging us to ignore our truth which lies within. Think about it. “We are so deceived by our conditioning that we murder the innocent because we condemn honesty.”   – FORGIVENESS your gift of love to yourself   

Listen to your intuition. If you do you, will always be guided to make the right decisions.
Take this opportunity to learn how to develop your intuition and join the free ‘Intuitive U’ online summit by signing up here.
You will be gifted with interviews from speakers from all over the world. The summit starts streaming to your inbox from 7 until 20 October. You can check out the speakers’ profiles by clicking on the link above.
I look forward to sharing with you on 10 October when my interview goes live. Be sure not to miss out.
All my love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment