Monday 4 November 2013

So Simple

I've been searching and striving for meaning.
I am guilty of looking for the goose bump experiences
I have a fascination with what could be if I were to dig deeper, try harder and seek more earnestly
I always seek the meaning behind the meaning

Oh, how I set my sights high above the sky
My potential owns no limits
Each new day offers me the excitement of discovery and the unveiling of new facts
I am a seeker, a discoverer and life intrigues me.

So, it was with anticipation that I stepped into yesterday
I was attending a 'Divine Feminine' workshop with Hilde Light
I was so excited to be a student for the day
hungry for new inspiration and the necessary tools I assumed I lacked

I was seeking the keys that would unlock the mystery of what it is to be a woman
Tools that would better equip me to be a better version of me
I felt I needed some external answers
I needed to know my purpose, my destiny, my reason for being

During the day we shared and spoke, we cried and we danced
And at the end of the day I realised
That to be a woman is just to be me
To try to be anything more or less is just silly

There is a quiet simplicity in being exactly who and what I am

I laughed at my silliness, my seriousness and my over analytical brain
I laughed and laughed because I realised I've been looking too deep
I have been looking for someone to tell me how to be what I am
For someone to uncover some hidden mystery

And then it dawned on me
I am woman and you cannot improve on that
I am...
and it's as simple as that

Have a wonderful week laughing at yourself too

all my love
Nicolette


No comments:

Post a Comment