Monday 16 March 2015

Pure Magic



Today I went looking for beauty

I was searching for some goodwill  -

A salve for my soul,

A soothing touch,

A smidgeon of encouragement for my world-weary self,

A charge of positive high vibration,

A dollop of  faith,

A yearning for a tincture,


The assurance that goodness always prevails

 
I was searching…

For the love that surpasses all wisdom

For my mother’s warm embrace,

A comforting word,

Faith in a positive outcome,


Shelter from the storm,

Some mercy and tender loving kindness,

A blessing from the heart of the Beloved

I searched ...

and I found nature


In all its pristine Godliness and purity

Unblemished by human touch.

I found strength and timeless wisdom

An ‘amness’ that has stood the test of time

A presence, so forgiving of human interventions

A power larger than life


I surrendered my worries to my Beloved as I climbed into her lap

I snuggled beneath her cloak of assurance

And sighed as my head rested on her shoulder

I wept a little as my tensions melted in her forgiving embrace



I forgave myself my humanness, my fears and anxieties
And for doubting Spirit’s omnipresent magnificence

And my soul found refuge, comfort and peace

Sweet soul, may you find your peace in the arms of the Beloved this week

All my love
Nicolette



No comments:

Post a Comment