Wednesday 18 March 2015

FORGIVENESS WORKSHOPS 2015


BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN



Nicolette Lodge, author of ‘FORGIVENESS – your gift of love to yourself’ will take you by the hand and lead you through eleven workshops to empower you to let go of your past, forgive and reclaim your happiness.

Don’t miss this empowering workshop experience.

Dates: Sat 9 May, 23 May, 6 June, 20 June, 4 July, 18 July, 1 Aug, 22 Aug, 5 Sep, 19 Sep and 3 Oct 2015

Time: 10h00 until 12h30

Venue: Leafy Greens Café

Investment: R 3000 upfront or R350 per workshop. 

                                                                                "Nicolette's workshops were great. Her honesty and openness created a friendly and safe space in which to share. The workshops helped me overcome some of my life's hurdles and come to a better spiritual knowledge of myself."                                                                        - Kath Allsop 


“The Forgiveness workshops helped me become aware of how hard I am on myself. I had a lot of anger from my past which I have now released.”                                                
                                             Cherylene Shand

“I am so grateful for your workshops which helped me cope with the loss of my father.”                                                     
                                         - Ntsoaki Mothakathi

“I have gained some insight into my extreme sadness with the help of you and others in our group. Attending your workshops has made me think of things in a different light.”                                  
                                                                                                           - Colleen Snyman


R.S.V.P. Nicolette on nicolette@forgiftyourself.com or 083 690-9698

No comments:

Post a Comment