Thursday 12 September 2013

 
Welcome to Earth Jordan Christian Lodge
 born 10 September 2013
 


Precious little grandson
You are a child of God
You are perfect in every way
You are a bundle of Spirit/Love
I love you because I am love and you are love
We are one and the same
Our bloodline is our soul which we all share

You are coming to a place where they may have warned you
You will find out who and what you are
There will be times of sadness which you will need to experience
in order to heighten your experience of love
And remind you who you are

You will experience so many things here on Earth                                                                        
and I look forward to showing you and sharing with you the treasures I have gained
And I await the teachings you are coming to share with us

Earth is an amazing adventure for those who trust

I want you to know that you can place all your trust in God and the angels                                 
as they will always be with you
They never leave you

You will be able to steer your path by the choices you make
You will always have a choice
And always remember that when you make a choice you don't like
you are free to choose again

I look so forward to spending time with you
I will sing to you and teach you how to dance
We will share stories and play together
I can’t wait to share with you the beauty of all things natural
To roll on the grass and laugh at the sun
To witness the magic of a pearly moon
To walk barefoot in the sand
And dance in the rain

There is so much magic on planet Earth
That I can’t wait to share with you

Awaken to Earth slowly with a remembering of who you are and your Divine Earth purpose.
Bless you sweet soul.

love
Granny Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment