Monday 4 February 2013

The Circle of Life

Today I announce the exciting news that I am to be a grandmother this year. One little soul is earthbound and has begun its growth period in the safety of her mother's womb whilst the world around her is afluster. "This wasn't planned"' they say. "It's too young", they say. "How can we be adequately prepared?" they ask.

If there's one thing I have absolute surety of, it is that life has a pattern and a dance of its own. Everything is and everything will be just as it is meant. The circle turns and life is given and it is taken away and no hesitation or doubt in the minds of men can alter or stop the wheel of life turning.

I stand firm in my faith that everything will be alright. I delight in the new bond that has already formed between my granddaughter and me. How do I know that this precious being is a granddaughter? I just know. And I already see the great relationship we have with each other. I am going to be an awesome grandmother. And I will be because I have already decided that. I have a vision of a loving bond and a close relationship shared.

Do you know that your walk on earth is either heaven or hell? Your earthly experience is decided by what you entertain with your mind. You choose what you feed your mind: fear and negativity or love and faith.

No one ever said that life was predictable and risk free. The very nature of life is creative energy that is hip and happening. Life is always changing and for us to be happy we need to accept and embrace that. Our joy is dependent on our ability to cope with change. If we want a safe and risk free life then we are chasing a fantasy. Anyway why would we want our future to be the same as what we are experiencing right now? How boring! I would consider that hell.

Osho says in his book, 'Intimacy' if you want a safe, risk free relationship then marry a dead person. Real people are evolving. We all do. And thank goodness we do because then there is still hope for humanity.

I don't know about you, but I like to wake up in the morning with the excitement of a child because I don't know what life has in store for me. I am up for the challenge. I am not a whiner crying: "Why me Lord? Why me?" I am standing on the mountain top screaming: "Try me Lord. Try me". I'm taking what life has for me with both hands because this is my chance. This is the life I've been given and I'm making the most of it. This is my heaven.

So come on. If you're brave enough and willing to risk failure for the opportunity to experience a lifetime of experiences both pleasurable and painful; then jump onto the roundabout of life as it turns and let's experience life as it is meant to be.

Hold on and enjoy the ride!

from the heart
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment