Monday 28 January 2013

What If Earth were a School?

I think earth is just a school and life is the teacher.
I think our relationships are our subjects, offering us material through which we can discover ourselves.
I believe that each sunset serves to remind us that a line is drawn on the past and each new sunrise depicts a brand new start.
I believe that animals are angels to remind us just to love.
And nature is our garden, our sweet paradise.
Babies serve to remind us to hold onto our naturalness and innocence.
And children's laughter heralds us to not take life too seriously and live for the day.

I think thoughts are like missiles actioned by what we say.
I believe prayers should be our medicine that heal our every pain.
I believe that rainbows help us believe in miracles and restore faith to our jaded hearts.
Flowers are pure happiness and cloud bursts are refreshing tears.
Old age is a reminder to never take life for granted and to appreciate the youth we've still got.

And what if death were our graduation?

I was just thinking....

We have so many beautiful reminders in all our experiences every day.

The smell of the earth after it has rained, the sunshine after a dull day, the sigh of the ocean reminding us to breathe, the view from a mountain top instilling gratitude.

Every thing we experience is just a huge lesson. Every nuance, every chance encounter, every smile and every tear.

What a rich and wonderful world!

Wishing you a week of finding magic in the tiniest of pleasures from a dew drop to a moonbeam.

Breathe, taste, feel, experience life.

with all my love and joy
Nicolette





No comments:

Post a Comment