Monday 13 August 2012

A Prayer

Lord, help me to remember I am human,
to dust myself off when I miss my mark
Remind me to not be so hard on myself
and to forgive myself everything

May I never forget that you are my source
and that you have all the answers
All I need do is ask for your guidance
and have faith that my needs are met

May I remember that through you I can do anything
I am much more than a physical body
When I am quiet and still my mind
I can feel your strength within me

May I never lose my humility to ask for your help
May compassion be my prime motive in everything I do
Help me to remain open to your teaching which
I experience through my interactions with others

Thank you for your gentle guidance
for using others to mirror my lack
Thank you that your teaching is so gentle and noninvasive
as you patiently await my growth

Remind me often that what I do to others
I do to you and to myself
We are not separate, which is what I so often forget
Please help me to walk my walk in love

Give me the wisdom to see that all my desires
come from you, via your Spirit
and to know that by accepting my desires
I walk in the knowledge of who I am

Amen

Have a beautiful week, dear soul
love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment