Tuesday 29 November 2011

Water Messages

I have been getting so many messages from water this year. It is uncanny. I have to sit up and take serious notice.

Firstly, there were the leaks and floods and all manner of seemingly emotional issues which I was trying to add a band aid to, which we all know does nothing to abate the power of the resultant pressure build up.

Then having released my fears and my tears, keeping fingers crossed, I have not had another burst pipe or geyser or blocked drain pipe.

However, my lessons with water are not complete. I am now sitting with a state of the art salt chlorinator which continually keeps lowering my pool's pH level to acidic. The machine which is still under warranty has had every part replaced over the course of the past few weeks and is now baffling the suppliers, who assure me that this has never happened before.

And no surprise when I had my blood analysed a week ago, my uric acid levels were unexpainably sky high. So I have looked in the proverbial mirror once again and gone within to find the deeper message that I know lies there.

I was so fortunate to attend Michael Tellinger's Science Conference this last weekend at Wits University and hear Claire Janisch's talk on Biomimicry. It was here that I gathered knowledge about an experiment conducted by Dr William Tiller in which he had a group of students focus their energy on a black box filled with water. In this experiment the purpose was to raise the pH by 1.

The astonishing findings of this experiment were firstly that they were easily able to achieve this, but secondly and even more remarkably, that after about 3 to 6 months of repeating this exercise, they discovered that the space was able to hold the energy and that any subsequent water that was poured into the black box automatically raised its pH level by 1.

This new knowledge, added to my recent experimentation with toning and singing different frequencies to balance my chakras, had me take the bulls by the horn just now and put the experiment to the test.

First, I went to the salt chlorinator control panel and checked the pH of my pool, which read 6.6. It was my intention to use toning to balance my chakras and at the same time raise the pH of my pool by 0.1. The chlorinator control panel was to be my indicator. So I sat cross-legged under my meditation leopard tree and sang each sound 7 times for each chakra focusing on raising the pool's and my pH levels to 6.7.

When I went to recheck the control panel, I was startled by the reading. The pH had changed to 6.8.

So I choose to believe that I was able to raise my pH levels in my blood at the same time.

Now here's another piece of startling information I recently received. Chris Bowden, Lilly and myself were doing a full moon meditation on the evening of 10/11/11 and afterwards Lilly and I noticed that our water tasted incredibly sweet. Wondering if it had been as a result of an energy change effected by our meditation, we gulped down our water and went to refill our glasses from the 5l plastic bottle of spring water from which our first glasses had been filled. And alas the water tasted completely different.

So my message has been received with awe and gratitude. I now know that all I need to do is focus energy on my biochemistry and my tap water and my pool water and it is free. I do not need to go and buy a fancy water purifier, but rather spend time each day meditating and bringing balance and harmony to my little piece of heaven.

Yay! for life's wonderful lessons

May you walk, eat, drink, pray and love with intention
That's all it takes!

sending you love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment