Wednesday 18 June 2014

FORGIVENESS MINI WORKSHOPS



Hello beloved beings

Just a reminder of my next workshop, LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS, at Leafy Greens Café, this Saturday 21 June. 

 

If you’re serious about creating successful, meaningful relationships (and I’m talking about all of them, including your relationships with your parents, children, lovers, friends, spouse, work colleagues and so on) then this workshop is for YOU.

Please note that each module is a complete stand-alone entity, and that you can join the workshops at any time you choose. If you wish to catch up the ones you missed, I will be making these available on audio downloads. I also plan to rerun the workshops in the New Year for those of you who want the full interactive experience.

Let me explain my vision to you.
I am developing my book, FORGIVENESS, into bite-size, stand-alone modules, which eventually will lead to two full weekend workshops. Your participation in these ground-breaking workshops is to be both student and teacher. Together we will share and play and discuss and process. I am utilising all types of modalities from singing, dancing, drawing, acting, Q & A sections, meditation, Theta Healing, you name it. Your feedback is what will shape the future courses and decide which modalities work best.

So, if you are innovative and daring by nature and like to be at the forefront of new ideas and creativity, then come and hold space for me as I hold space for you and together we will learn and break down barriers we have built against love and forgiveness. Come and be inspired and unleash your creative potential.

To book contact me on nicolette@forgiftyourself.com

I look forward to seeing you soon

Love
Nicolette



No comments:

Post a Comment