Tuesday 20 May 2014

WISDOM




Today I was searching for quotes of wisdom. All this doing and going is taking its toll on me.
Here’s the quote that spoke to me:

“If there were a little more silence, if we all kept       
 quiet...
 Maybe we could understand something.”
                                                 Federico Fellini
                    
So, today I decided to take some time out from the rat race, keep this blog short and spend some quality time with me. I remember my late Mom-in-law telling me that the best inventions were born out of boredom. So here’s to boredom and sitting in silence. Here’s to spending some alone time with me.

As Aristotle says: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”                             

Have a great week!

Love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment