Thursday 6 February 2014

THANK YOU!




Today I have an exciting announcement. It is the reason I have been so quiet this past week. Today is the launch of my website 

I feel charged with emotion and huge relief, as this task was not an easy step for me to take. I am one of those technology challenged individuals who eventually took the Universe’s lead and delegated the project to my highly competent web designer, Daniel Smith. I am so grateful to Daniel and his team at Digital Watermelon for his interpretation of my brief, for his patience in affording me much of his valuable time and for being such a great listener.

This brings me to the realisation that there are just so very many of you out there who have contributed in so many ways to my life. And I wish to thank each one of you, for without YOU, I would not be who I am today.
 
THANK YOU! Thank you for affording me your ears and eyes. Thank you for being my mirror. Sometimes what you said felt uncomfortable and challenged me to go deeper, to source my true meaning and purpose. Sometimes you were there in a supportive role. Other times you shared your wisdom and knowledge with me. Sometimes we just hung together.

Every step of my incredible journey I have had helpers, confidantes, teachers and soul mates to help me. And you are one of them.

I realise with huge gratitude how incredibly lucky and gifted I am.  I am so glad that life isn’t a solo journey. Well, let me clarify that. I do believe that each one of us is making our way back home through our solo choices. However, we have each other to co-journey with and team up with along the way. We get to choose if and when we accept the help and from whom. 

What I now realise is that by accepting the help that the Universe offers, my life is more enriched and productive and I am flowing with my Creator for the Highest Will and for the good of all for the true manifestation of my life purpose. What a revelation for me and by which I feel truly humbled. “I am what I am because of who we all are.”

So today as I sign off, here is my gift to you.

Take the help that LIFE is sending you. Be open to receiving and feel the blessing in your life and those who you have blessed by receiving their gifts.

FORGIFT YOURSELF! It’s the gift of love from yourself to yourself.

Have a beautiful weekend
Love                                                                                                                                                Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment