Thursday 23 January 2014

Why we all need FORGIVENESS


 
I have written a book called FORGIVENESS – your gift of love to yourself because I believe that we all need to master forgiveness in order to fully experience life.

We have all suffered at the mercy of others acting unconsciously and likewise we have all caused sufferance to others by our unconscious actions. We are human. We make mistakes which afford us the opportunity to forgive ourselves and others. Forgiveness allows us to fully experience who and what we are and gives us the opportunity to open ourselves to unconditional love.

We humans are not very forthcoming with acceptance for what has been done to us because we love conditionally. We very rarely forgive and let go. We drag up the past and continue to relive our bygone dramas, involving anyone who will lend an ear.

The problem with unforgiveness is that we cause ourselves to suffer. We become the victim of our own self-righteousness. We deceive ourselves into believing that we can forgive someone whilst we stubbornly hang onto the wrongness of how we were treated, and we refuse to ever stoop to condone their behaviour. We don’t allow ourselves to forget either.

My book, FORGIVENESS, will take you by the hand and lead you to an understanding of what love is and what it is not. Without love you cannot forgive. Love and forgiveness are intrinsic to each other. They are one and the same. We cannot forgive until we master unconditional love. Unconditional love is pivotal to forgiveness.

For this reason, I have dedicated three chapters of my book to LOVE. I will help you delayer the deception of your conditioning and guide you to know and experience self-love. You have to have an inner knowing of who you are in order to own your own power. When you own who you are, you will no longer seek outwardly for external fixes; for other people to complete you, love you and make you happy.

I will take you on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. When you have finished reading my book you won’t be the same as you were when you started.  Once you have awoken to the truth, like popped popcorn, you won’t be able to stuff yourself back into the kernel you once were.

In FORGIVENESS I share personal, real life stories from my life and others who selflessly have offered their stories of victory. I show you real forgiveness in action and how it has healed peoples’ lives.

I will lead you step-by-step to a place of understanding, wisdom and acceptance. You will discover your inner power and face the most liberating choice of your life, the choice to let go of entanglement with your past. You will have all the tools to step aside from your shackles of bitterness, anger and guilt and to live your life unencumbered, happy and free.

FORGIVENESS is a book for everyone regardless of your sexuality, beliefs or circumstances, no matter if it is yourself you haven’t forgiven or others.

If you wish to live a fulfilled and happy life, with love as the central theme, then… FORGIVENESS is for you!
 
FORGIVENESS is available in print, online, on mobile and ipad from www.amazon.com , www.createspace.com and www.publisher.co.za

It is available at various bookstores in South Africa or by request from myself with a personalised message from me to you. If you wish for an autographed copy you can contact me on my e-mail nickel@global.co.za  
 
View my book launch video at the link below


If you reside in Johannesburg, South Africa join me for my free talk at Raw Works this Saturday 25 January at 11h00. I will be sharing my ‘Three keys to Empower you to Forgive’.

Have a beautiful week

Love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment