Sunday 28 July 2013

Three Steps

I spent an incredible, mind-altering weekend on a Speaker's Bootcamp with internationally renowned speaker, Frank Furness. And what I have come away with is a head bulging with inspiration, new ideas and determination to get my message out there into our global village.

I leapt out of bed this morning with the enthusiasm of a child, excited to put into practise the new skills I have learnt. Having had a good night's sleep, I awoke with my vision in place.

One thing that stands out for me amidst the murk and muck that has been stirred up in my being, is that all I need to do is focus on just three things that I want to achieve, just three simple next steps I want to put into action.

How often do we become swamped and overwhelmed by life? There just seem to be too many demands on us, too much to do and achieve, too much information overload. Often it seems easier to quit and become paralysed by all the debris we find ourselves buried in.

I have found fresh inspiration from Frank's talk. It is clear cut and simple. All I need to do is choose and plan for the next three steps I wish to take. Narrowing down my scope of vision means my focus is within my reach and gives me an achievable goal for the short term.

With my book FORGIVENESS, just a month away from the book store shelves, I have set myself the task of finding an international partner to take over the distribution of my book internationally.

I know that I dream big but as Steve Jobs said:
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
So, I encourage you today wherever you are to dream big and to focus your attention on just the next three steps you need to take to initiate that plan and bring it to fruition.
Here's to a prosperous and exciting week ahead
in love because 'Love' is all there is
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment