Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Path to Peace

I spent some beautiful time this morning outdoors reconnecting with nature and spirituality. How amazing to forget about the pressures of city life for a while and go within to the pure, blissful, pristine peace that resides within this physical body. With my eyes closed, I followed the path of my breath, which is like a bridge from the seen world to the unseen inner world. It is rather like submerging oneself in the wonderland of the ocean. As one steadily sinks to the bottom of the ocean floor, the concerns with the world on the continent seem to become faint distant memories. How intense is the inner silence. The stillness reassures and comforts me. I feel encapsulated in a protective energy.

The silence helps me notice my inner well of spirituality and love, a universal wisdom so strong and powerful. The feeling is of being filled to the brim by an osmotic warm presence from a source deep within myself.

I sit quietly and reflectively with my eyes closed, absorbing the power and acknowledging its potential, I am overcome with emotion, powerful feelings that move me to tears. So beautiful is the feeling that I don't want to leave this space. I cling to the moment, almost hypnotised by the feel good emotions that are resonating within me. I breath effortlessly and imbibe more divine energy. I feel so safe in this unseen world, protected from everything seen, rather like a child, who trying to hide, closes her eyes in the belief that "if I can't see you then you can't see me".

So great is the power of peace I own in surrendering to the stillness. I am plugged into my source and thirstily soak up the divine presence like a dry sponge. With every heartbeat warm golden light is transported from my heart centre to my periphery. And at the same time I feel the sun's warm rays like golden hands caressing my outer body. My pores hungrily absorb the sun's glorious warmth as I am bathed with healing balms of golden energising orbs. All my senses are seduced and caressed simultaneously.

What a gift it is to remember the presence that resides within me. I feel as though I have been reunited with a long lost friend. What relief!

I have left that space feeling strong and connected, newly charged. My emotional batteries have been refreshed and re tuned.

I now carry the memory of that feeling to remind myself, as the day progresses and the events begin to whirr, to stay tuned within. It is my challenge to walk my walk from my heart centre, from this place of peace.

I have such intense gratitude for the love that I feel and I pray that I should never forget this all powerful connect, with its resultant feelings of self assurance, confidence, peace and positivity.

All I need is to remember, to quieten myself and allow the essence to flow. There is no love that can satisfy like this universal love, this comforting, all embracing sense of peace.

As the week progresses, my prayer for you is that you make time to reconnect with your love centre. May you find your peace.

Have an awesome week

love
Nicolette 

No comments:

Post a Comment