Friday 24 July 2015

Stone Faced


StoneFaced
Hello beautiful soul
Expressing our emotions is not something we do very well. We have been deeply conditioned into repressing our feelings behind our stone faced masks. But, when we reach our threshold we generally pop our lids as we rant and scream in a reactive, uncontrolled and undignified way.
Identifying and expressing your feelings is not a luxury, it is a necessity.
NixFor this week’s inspiration I thought I would do something completely different and share with you one of my audio recordings from my FORGIVENESS Workshops. This workshop titled ‘Emotions’ is given to you with love. Make yourself a nice cuppa, click here, sit back and enjoy.
To order any of my other workshops just click here.
Have a beautiful week honouring yourself as you tune into your feelings.
All my love
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment