Monday 20 October 2014

LET GO!



“Let go!” the voice said from somewhere indiscriminate.

“Let go of all your worries and all your obsessions.”

“Open your clenched fists and let go.”

“Let go of all your education, your programming and experiences. Let go of all your perceived hurts and suffering, your memories and your lessons.”

But what if I forget who I am? I cried.

“Trust me” the voice said “and let go.”

“What will define me if I let go?”

“I will define you. My name is LOVE.” 

“When you let go you, you will experience an outpouring of all the debris and clutter that is holding you back and pinning you down. Your inner house will be swept clean to welcome your new guest, ‘LOVE’. There will be no lack, just abundance.”

The voice came from within and around me. My inner child called me to listen to the Higher Power. “LET GO!” she urged.

I shuddered as fear visited with me and the crowd in my head debated doubt, indecision, and every possible reason why I should not. 

I closed my eyes and took two deep breaths. On the wings of breath I was whisked away from the chaotic world without. I found myself in the realm of infinite and eternal possibility. Stillness met me and introduced me to peace and non-judgement. I basked in the presence of sweet unconditional love as wisdom awakened. My inner child spoke to me and gently assured me that all was well with my soul. I just needed to surrender to everything and nothing and just let go. I felt her assurance as she slipped her small hand into mine. She spoke of freedom, the freedom I ached for…. freedom from all my fears... the freedom to just let go and be.

I opened my eyes and the world seemed clearer with my new found intent.

I closed my eyes briefly to reconnect with my inner power and in one breath I mustered all the courage that I had. I took a giant leap of faith and …. 

I let go

It wasn’t anything spectacular. There were no drum rolls or applause. It was a simple act of faith. In that split second that I activated my intent, a powerful peace pervaded me and I knew there was no turning back.

Sweet soul,

If you are called to let go of all your unforgiveness and want to join me for the penultimate FORGIVENESS mini workshop on Saturday 8 November, at Leafy Greens in Muldersdrift, we will be doing a forgiveness ritual which will take the form of a sacred fire ceremony. Bring your issues, memoirs and all your conditioned thought patterns that are holding you back. 

For details of the workshop contact me. 

In love and service of our Higher self
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment