Monday 15 April 2013

My Legacy to You


Hello everyone

Today I am inundated with builders and editing, so I thought I'd share with you what I wrote for Spice4Life a few weeks ago.

Have you ever had one of those moments when you think you're dying? I did, a few weeks back, and the amazing thing is that after the fear subsided, this incredible calm came over me. I suddenly realised that I have nothing to fear about dying and everything to fear about not actually, really living.

So here is the article titled, 'My Legacy to You'.

Please click on the link below and don't forget to rate the article. It takes 3 seconds http://www.spice4life.co.za/inspiration/my-legacy-you 

Have an awesome week ahead making the most out of every never-to-be-repeated second.

Love
Nicolette

 

No comments:

Post a Comment